"Achieving your financial goals doesn't happen overnight; it takes careful planning and execution."
Why do you need a financial plan?
A good financial plan can help you answer these questions, and more...
- Will you be in a position to fund your children’s post-secondary education?
- Will you be responsible for the care of an aging parent or spouse, or a mentally or physically challenged child?
- Is your investment strategy consistent with your financial goals?.
- If you were to die, would your family be financially secure?
- If you become disabled, will you have enough income to manage until you are well again?
Financial planning is an ongoing process that includes:
- Evaluating your current situation
- Clarifying your goals
- Identifying hurdles in achieving your goals and considering alternative solutions
- Developing a comprehensive written analysis with recommendations
- Implementing your plan
- Reviewing your plan on a regular basis