A Common Sense Approach to Investing.
MBA, York University, Toronto, Canada
BBA, Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Canada
- Wealth management and investment planning
- Estate preservation and planning
- Fixed Income, Canadian and U.S. Stocks, and Mutual Funds
- Farm Succession Planning and Financial Planning
DID YOU KNOW . . . You can access your recent trades, your account balance and current research online by going to the upper right hand corner of this page and clicking on "BMO Nesbitt Burns Gateway”. If you are not set up or need help logging on, please call me.
- Born in Lambton County.
- Bachelors in Business Administration degree from Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Started career as a Foreign Exchange Trader at a large, privately held agriculture conglomerate in Oakville, Ontario.
- Recruited by a large international bank where I was a Commercial Banker located in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Left this bank to complete my Masters in Business Administration degree at York University where I graduated on the Dean’s Honours List.
- Work at BMO Nesbitt Burns in Sarnia and Chatham where I am an Investment Advisor.