"I've Recieved An Inheritance"
When it comes time to receiving an inheritance from a loved one, it comes with a lot of different emotions.
You may be excited by the prospect of having more funds to spend, still be grieving for your loss or feeling pressure from other family members who feel that they deserve a portion of the inheritance. You may also be feeling a sense of responsibility that the inheritance needs to be preserved as a legacy of your loved one.
We can help by answering some of your questions such as:
- What should I do with my inheritance? Invest, Save, Purchase, or Pay off Debt?
- How does this affect my future? Can I retire sooner than before?
- How do I balance capital preservation while generating income and growth?
- Should I put the inheritance in spousal name or keep it individually?
- What happens if I am appointed as an executor?
We can help you avoid the pitfalls many people make when they inherit money. There are many ways that you can choose to pass it down through generations. We’ll make sure you handle your inheritance in a way that works best for you.