"I've Lost My Spouse, What Now?"
You can never be prepared for the loss of your spouse or close family member. No matter how ‘expected’ their passing is, it can be a difficult time where you feel vulnerable and unsure.
We’ve helped hundreds of clients through these difficult times, being a friend, partner and gatekeeper to protect both your finances and emotional health. You’re not alone. We can take much of the financial burden off of your plate by helping you focus only on those items that require immediate attention, and giving you the peace of mind..
We can help you answer questions like:
- I’m overwhelmed, what do I need to do first?
- How do I pay my bills?
- Do I need to get a job?
- Am I entitled to my spouse’s pension?
- Is there a spousal trust and what is it?
- What other investments do we actually have?
- How do I take care of my family?
- What am I going to do going forward with my life?
Our goal is for you to feel confident moving forward , empowered to make your own decisions, and happy with the way the estate was settled. We can refer you to an estate attorney to help you take care of your own will and estate plan ensuring your loved ones don’t have unexpected surprises down the road.