Cross-border Investing


If you are a US or Canadian person working or residing across the border with investment needs in either country, we can provide investment advice and Wealth Planning with professional financial planners who have considerable experience in servicing wealthy clients with cross-border needs.

We also provide Trust and Estate Planning expertise with licensed professionals who can work with your legal and tax advisors to address your cross-border trust and estate needs.