Bringing Together Leading Global Standards
of Knowledge, Experience and Ethics
RT Wealth Management brings you boutique style investment advice and portfolio management founded on time-tested principles.
With Wealth Comes Responsibility
may be responsible for the financial well-being of yourself, your
family, or other entities such as a business, a foundation, or an
endowment. In all likelihood, your financial and life management
requirements go well beyond traditional investment advice.
We specialize in:
How do we help our clients?
- Investment management for individuals, private corporations, trusts and estates with significant assets to invest;
- Transition and succession planning for business owners;
- Asset management and stewardship for not-for-profit organizations.
integrated and multi-disciplinary wealth management process addresses
all aspects of managing, protecting and transferring wealth, including
investments, insurance, taxes, estates, retirement, cash management,
planned giving, trusts and wills. We follow a structured approach to
family wealth management, because we believe it’s important to address
the whole picture, and leave nothing to chance.
How do you know if we can do more for you than any other advisor?
only way to really answer that question is to meet us to discuss your
unique circumstances. If we cannot truly add value, we would prefer to
be honest and let you know up front. We pride ourselves on building
strong relationships with our clients, and we believe relationships last
longer when they begin on a firm foundation. You might fit one of our
typical client profiles if (please click on the links for more detail):
- You are a business owner who asks,"I want help planning what's next for me and my business".
- You are a professional or corporate executive who feels, "As a busy professional I don't have enough time to focus on my investments".
- You are approaching, or are in, retirement and have no intention of spending your retirement in a rocking chair on the front porch.
- Your life has been impacted by an influx of new wealth, like an inheritance or a lottery winning. Or maybe you recently sold
your business and feel, "I'm not comfortable taking on the day-to-day
management of such a significant sum of money on my own".
- You are a director or executive director of a not-for-profit organization and are concerned about whether you are meeting your fiduciary
obligations as a steward of the assets, thinking, "I have enough
difficulty making investment decisions for myself and my family and I am
not comfortable making these decisions for the organization".
Give us a call, we look forward to meeting you over a cup of coffee, or a latte!