Learn about Blue Print Program
Expertise and Knowledge
- The BluePrint Program offers innovative and unique investment solutions which leverage the portfolio management expertise of BMO Financial Group’s investment management companies: BMO Asset Management, Harris Investment Management and Pyrford International Ltd.
- As an individually managed portfolio, all the day-to-day decisions as to what to buy and sell are made by professional money managers who have the expertise and knowledge required to execute sound and objective decisions on your behalf.
Customized approach to investing
- The BluePrint Program allows you to benefit from the research expertise of BMO Capital Markets’ top-ranked equity research team1. For twenty-nine years, the prestigious Brendan Wood Survey has ranked BMO Capital Markets’ equity research first every year. This ranking reflects both the calibre of individual analysts and the breadth of our research knowledge.
- The BluePrint Program is predicated on a close working relationship with your Investment Advisor who will help you determine which BluePrint portfolio best suits your investment objectives and risk tolerance.
- All portfolios in the BluePrint Program are individually managed and are customized to meet your needs, and, as such, are designed to take into account any special circumstances and/or relevant tax issues that apply to your situation.
- Every quarter you will receive a comprehensive personalized Quarterly Review, which includes a detailed performance analysis, portfolio summary, and insightful manager commentary. In addition, you will receive your BMO Nesbitt Burns Statement of Account each month detailing your portfolio holdings.
- At the end of the year, you will also receive an Annual Portfolio Summary - providing a breakdown of deposits and withdrawals, realized capital gains and losses, and a summary of portfolio transactions.
- A single quarterly or monthly fee covers all professional portfolio management services, and transaction costs as well as security custody, administration and reporting services. A portion of this fee may be deductible for tax purposes but clients should seek independent advice on all tax matters.
- With this all-inclusive fee, you continue to benefit from the high level of service provided by your Investment Advisor.