“A 70% Succession Plan Failure rate is no longer acceptable” – Emily Griffiths-Hamilton
Emily Griffiths-Hamilton’s work, as an advisor and meeting facilitator, is to assist your family as you embark on a strategic path to create successful family wealth/family business continuation plans that reflect your family’s unique goals and objectives.
Her role is to facilitate discussions to help you design, develop and implement a plan that supports your family to reach its shared goals/objectives/vision.
Working through the 5-Step facilitated Family Bank approach, answers to questions like the following will be discovered:
- What are your family’s shared beliefs/priorities/values?
- What is the shared goals/objectives/vision for your family’s wealth?
- What new functions and additional skillsets are required to reach your family’s agreed to goals/objectives/vision?
- How is a ‘Voice Earned’ in your Family Office?
- How will decisions in your Family Office be made?
The goal of this work is to create a framework, or Family Governance structure, that can evolve over time with your family and the family business, supporting the family enterprise both today and in the future.
Emily brings to this role of advisor and facilitator her first-hand experience along with her knowledge as a Chartered Accountant, Investment Advisor, Family Business Advisory Board member and Conflict Resolution Coach.