"I'm Getting a Divorce"
Divorce can be a demanding life transition.
If you’re going through a divorce, you may be asking yourself the following questions:
- Where will I live?
- How will my income be affected?
- How will my lifestyle change?
- Will I have to alter income expectations?
- Am I going to have to change my retirement expectations?
- Am I going to be okay financially?
- Can I afford to keep my house? How will I pay the mortgage payments alone?
- Can I continue my current lifestyle?
- What about spousal and child support payments?
- How will I support my family as a single person?
- Will I ever be able to retire?
- How will the assets be divided? Will it be fair?
- Are there different options for obtaining a divorce?
- What happens if I remarry?
- What if I signed a pre-nuptial agreement?
Our goal is to help you through this difficult process by working with you to plan for different outcomes, avoid common financial pitfalls associated with divorce, and providing you the tools you need to focus on the future. We’ll help you take those first new steps in starting fresh by giving you the confidence and reliability you need to move forward.