BMO Nesbitt Burns
885 West Georgia Street
Principles that guide our business:
Success in our business is built upon the foundation of trust that we build with our clients. We are in the business of helping our clients shape their financial objectives and function as their personal CFO's.
- The client's best interest is paramount to the success of the business.
- Each client shall be treated with respect, courtesy, honesty and integrity in a professional manner.
- Clients are encouraged to treat our team in the same manner in which we endeavour to treat them.
- Confidentiality is a fundamental aspect of our business and is maintained in the highest regard.
- Continuing education is important for the personal growth of each team member. Our clients can rest assured that we remain on top of all financial industry developments and regulations.
- A general tendency to the side of caution ensures that clients acting upon our advice do not expose themselves to inappropriate risk.