Successful "Investment Management" comes from process, discipline and superior research. Successful "Big Picture Planning" comes from open, detailed discussion and expert consultation.
Advisors often focus on either financial planning or investment selection, but it’s rare to find an individual or team that has the time, resources and desire to do both of these things well.
The Applebaum-Macdonald Group is a team of highly dedicated wealth management professionals within BMO Nesbitt Burns. Led by Jordan Applebaum and Dave Macdonald, the team devises and delivers financial strategies that have a meaningful impact on their clients' lives.
We built our partnership on the idea that investors need not accept mediocrity in either of these aspects. Our team’s goal is to deliver both a comprehensive planning process and superior investment returns via a thorough and disciplined investment process. We aim to provide a client experience that would not only make your lawyer and accountant proud, but also your stock-picking next door neighbour.
Investors need not accept mediocrity in any aspect of their financial affairs.
Services we provide to our clients include:
- Designing sound strategies to help achieve a comfortable retirement
- Applying our expertise in both discretionary and self-directed portfolio management, suitable for hands-on clients, hands-off clients and everyone in between
- Corporate investment strategies and treasury management for public, private, holding companies and not-for-profit organizations
- Estate planning and structuring, including methods for seamlessly transferring wealth to the next generation
- Insurance-based strategies for tax-sheltered investing or just "peace of mind"
- Help with establishing and maintaining a charitable foundation
- Benchmarked investment performance reports
- Comprehensive tax reporting to reduce accounting time and fees
- Ongoing reviews of all elements of your plan
- An option to have your portfolio managed in accordance with the principles of Global Sustainable Investing (otherwise known as Socially Responsible Investing)
Contact us Today