Our clients have significant assets and value their relationships with trusted professionals. They are demanding and appreciative of excellent service and well-researched advice. Please click on working with us for detailed client comments
Compelling Reasons to Work with Us
About Our Team
- Combined we have over 25 years of advisory experience
- Expert knowledge of financial planning, estate planning and investment services
- We strive to understand your unique situation
- We place heavy emphasis on our continuing education and are constantly working to improve the services we offer
- We are efficiently assisted by an experienced support staff
- Our offices are located in two convenient up-town locations
- We are supported by BMO Nesbitt Burns, one of North America’s Leading Full-Service Investment Firms
- We employ state-of-the art technology for the analysis and communication of investment solutions
- Professional investment managers play a large part in the methodology we employ; giving us the confidence that each client experience will be consistent with their objectives
Our team is called The Sacke Group. We are entrusted to manage in excess of $200 million in clients' portfolio assets. We strive to achieve excellence in client service and professional expertise.
Daniel Sacke is a seasoned Investment Advisor with over 20 years of business experience. He has an abundance of passion and diligence for what he does best, helping his clients build their wealth and protect their futures. Dan is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® and Certified Senior Advisor. He also holds a Bachelor of Commerce Degree and various other Canadian and American Security Industry requirements. Dan was recently awarded the Wealth Advisor designation, recognizing his knowledge and skill in the High Net Worth Market in Canada.
Dan frequently hosts investment events; past notable speakers have included Bill Clinton(Learn More), former President of the United States and Allan Greenspan, former Chairman of the Federal Reserve. Dan is a Vice President of BMO Nesbitt Burns and is also a member of Nesbitt Burns Presidents Council. Dan was awarded the 2005 Divisional Leader and 2006 District Leader BMO Nesbitt Burns RIA award. In 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, Dan received the BMO Nesbitt Burns Directors Award.
Learn More About The Sacke Group
Wealth Management Chart
Income and Asset Preservation