There are many reasons why you may be considering a change of Advisor or investment approach. Our newest clients come to us for an exploratory conversation when they are...
If you share some of these frustrations or concerns, let's connect for a friendly, exploratory conversation. I most likely can help, however there is no obligation on your part.
- Concerned about inconsistent growth of their family’s investment or retirement portfolio;
- Fed up with no clearly articulated investment approach or one that is in constant flux;
- Feeling insecure about whose best interests are being served by the advice being given;
- Frustrated that they've been ‘sold’ an investment product rather than given individualized advice;
- Concerned that their savings would not be well protected during the next downturn;
- Feeling pressure to simplify and organize scattered investments/accounts; create a streamlined strategy for retirement or other important financial priorities they have;
- Disappointed with advisor turnover, poor service/ lack of consistent contact from the person handling their money;
- Tired of managing their investments and plan themselves and want help;
- Worried about their ability to achieve their version of financial independence due to ineffective advice; and/or
- Seeking advice with integrity, integrated with strategic financial planning.
Connect with me via social channels, my website or firstname.lastname@example.org