BMO Nesbitt Burns
730 View Street, 10th Floor
True Partnership Process
use the word "partnership" because I believe that by working closely
together it will result in a win-win relationship for life.
My process has 5 important steps:
Our First Meeting
1. Meeting of the Hearts - Introduction to my background and business beliefs along with an open
discussion about the purpose of your wealth, your goals and visions,
and how you plan to maximize your return on life.
2. Your Financial Health - fact finding mission about your household finances such as assets
& liabilities, cash flows, pension benefits, insurance and
investment accounts. I will educate you on any relevant issues.
After our initial meeting the third step is initiated:
3. Analysis & Recommendation - summarize, analyze and prioritize your financial profile and create a
customized wealth strategy that is aligned to your goals and visions
with unlimited access to any investment and estate planning solution
available in the marketplace today.
Our Second Meeting
4. Meeting of the Minds - together we will review and confirm your financial profile and
discuss how your recommended wealth strategy will benefit you moving
forward. We will also compare my recommendation to your existing
strategy and discuss the differences in risk, management and fees.
5. Moving Forward - I will answer any questions that you may have with respect to my
recommendation and make any necessary adjustments. From that point we
look to form our two way partnership and you can expect from me:
Regular monitoring of your accounts
Maintaining my commitment to your wealth management strategy
For more information, please click on the following links:
Wealth Management Consulting
Wealth Management Solutions