Online Access to your Accounts
Why wait for your BMO Nesbitt Burns account statement to see how your portfolio is doing? Whether you want to see your past account transactions, obtain a stock quote on a company profiled in the evening news, or check the status of a recent trade placed in your account - BMO Nesbitt Burns Gateway is there for you.+
In addition to offering free, 24-hour access to your portfolio information, news, quotes, and charts, Gateway provides immediate access to your Investment Advisor and enables you to:
It is easier than ever to use Gateway with an interactive virtual tour and a step-by-step user guide available online.
- View your portfolio holdings in a single account or in a consolidated view.
- View tax adjusted average cost and unrealized gain/loss information on securities in your portfolio.
- Review up to 16 months of past transactions.
- View the status of trades placed in your accounts in the past 48 hours.
- Obtain 20-minute delayed quotes, charts and the latest news on companies of your choice.
- Review contributions made to your registered account(s) in current and previous years.
- Check the foreign content percentage in your registered account(s).
- Download your holdings or transaction history into applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- View a customizable summary of the Canadian and U.S. values of your accounts on the Gateway home screen.
- Nickname your accounts for immediate recognition and define the order in which you view them in Gateway.
- Access BMO Nesbitt Burns' top ranked Canadian equity and proprietary mutual fund research, as well as independent third-party equity research published by Standard & Poor's, and much more.
To learn more about Gateway's features or to sign up for Gateway access, please contact me: Metaxas Makedos (519) 650-7466.