Gurpreet Sohi, CFA, CFP®
BMO Nesbitt Burns
1959, 152 Street
White Rock, BC
How we work with you
We challenge successful health professionals to take action on what's important to drive exceptional outcomes today and through times of transition, using an established four-step process
We ask some not-so-basic questions, such as:
Get in touch with our team today!
- Is there something about your financial affairs or professional corporation that you want to address now?
- What do you want to do with your wealth? Do you have a wealth plan that will protect what's important to you? Do you believe it will work?
- Does your plan address significant events or transitions that you or your family may face in the future?
- What do you need to do now, next year, and five years from now to ensure you will still have your wealth working for you? If you do nothing differently for another year, will you be satisfied?
- Are you getting the most out of your professional corporation? Is it structured to maximize tax efficiencies and transition effectively when you wind down your practice?