BMO Nesbitt Burns
1445 West Central Street
Prince George, BC
- Investment and Retirement Planning Services
- Tax Planning Solutions to Protect Estates & Businesses
- Evaluating Pensions Options and Lump Sum Settlements
- BMO Nesbitt Burns Managed Account Programs
The Darren Masse Group at BMO Nesbitt Burns is an exclusive boutique for your financial portfolio. Their clients have access to a whole suite of concierge services that are customized to their every need. Some of these include tax and estate planning, investment counseling, online information and trading, business planning and research.
Darren has been working in the investment industry for over 20 years, the last 18 of which have been at BMO-Nesbitt Burns. He has successfully completed the Canadian Securities Course, the Professional Financial Planning course, the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® designation and the PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNER ® designation.
As your BMO Nesbitt Burns Advisor, Darren understands that managing your wealth isn't simply a financial exercise. It requires an appreciation of your unique needs and an in-depth understanding of your overall goals.
Darren has the expertise, professional resources and proven process to guide you through an individualized financial planning analysis that integrates investment advice as the cornerstone to your overall financial plan. Darren's clients benefit from a disciplined investment process that is designed to meet both their current needs and achieve their long-term objectives.
"As a busy professional, I don't have enough time to focus on my investments."
"I am gearing up for retirement and want to make sure my finances will support all the things I plan to do with the next stage of my life."
- Executives, doctors, lawyers and other busy professionals often have little time to devote to their personal finances. We offer a clear understanding of what you need, based on your unique circumstances.
"I recently sold my company and I'm not comfortable taking on the day-to-day management of such a significant sum of money on my own."
- Whether it's starting a business or travelling around the world, it's important to make the appropriate financial arrangements to take full advantage of the next phase of your life. This often demands a prudent strategy to preserve assets and earn income, solutions to manage day-to-day cash flow, and the consideration of your leaving a legacy to family, community or a charity close to your heart.
- If your life has been impacted by an influx of new wealth, the Darren Masse Group can help you put your affairs into perspective, manage the transition, and offer the peace of mind that comes from knowing your financial well-being is in expert hands.