BMO Nesbitt Burns
1959, 152 Street
White Rock, BC
'One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying.'
~Joan of Arc
We have been told by our clients their experience with our group is one that is intimate: we understand the depths of their financial situation and scrutinize, assess, and implement wealth creation strategies to achieve their financial and lifestyle goals.
We have a strong set of core values, which we live by. These set us apart in the Private Wealth Counsel arena:
Our Core Values are everything we stand for:
- We are ahead of the curve on wealth creation strategies.
- A great deal of investments are headed off at the pass.
- We are the discriminator of options.
- We act like we are still in Institutional Capital Markets and as such are very nimble.
- Tirelessly Rigorous
- We provide a level of personal scrutiny and oversight that is unimaginable in the private client arena.
- We go to great lengths to gain market insight and are not afraid to share our opinions.
- Nothing slips through the cracks.
- The best do not sit back: We are active not reactive.
- Mediocrity is not an option for our clients.
- Enormously Respectful
- We are obsequiously devoted to good service.
- We honour our clients’ privacy.
- We understand that being discreet is of utmost importance.
- We are transparent in all aspects of wealth counsel
- We understand that your financial or health situation may change. We are sensitive to this and respect your dignity in handling any changes required.
- We provide a safe forum to ask questions.
- Critically Minded
- We are uncompromising and unambiguous in our recommendations.
- There are great minds and great resources. We are the discriminator of the options available and marshal the best trade-off.
- We were constantly challenged in capital markets, and expect to be challenged now as well.
- We are never overwhelmed.