Strategic philanthropy and charitable giving are extensions of your personal beliefs and convictions. For many clients, it is an integral part of their financial vision. We can help achieve philanthropic objectives through a variety of tax-efficient planned giving strategies. For those with the aspiration of creating a legacy, we team with Gift Funds Canada to establish donor advised funds through BMO's Charitable Giving Program.
1) Simplicity - All administrative responsibilities are performed by Gift Funds Canada.
2) Flexibility - Receive tax benefits today while having flexibility to make disbursements over time.
3) Personalization - There are a number naming options so clients create the legacy they envisioned.
4) Donation options - Cash and publicly listed securities or the named beneficiary of a charitable bequest, registered account, life insurance policy or charitable remainder trust.
5) Family Involvement - Clients can select family members as grant advisors or successors to the fund. This allows them to assist in the development of family giving goals.
Achieving your financial goals takes careful planning and execution. The financial planning process enables you to clearly identify your priorities and focus your resources on achieving your objectives. We guide clients through the process, identify hurdles and recommend solutions, and then review on a regular basis.