Wealth Management a Family Affair
Our approach with clients is consultative in nature and begins with listening to and understanding their needs. Before we can make any recommendations or suggestions, we need to learn what their vision and objectives are and what their level of commitment is so we can help them achieve the financial component of their goals.
1. We start by working with our clients to identify things that weigh on their minds and determine their vision for their future.
2. Our clients then prioritize their needs (short and long term) as they see them and together we document the resources they currently have at their disposal.
3. We work with our clients to help them define their vision as they see it with respect to what they are trying to achieve in their personal and financial lives.
4. We will then present concepts to assist clients in understanding how together we can bridge the gap between where they are now and where they would like to be. It is at this stage we create your Financial Retirement, Estate and/or Business Succession Plan.
5. We develop short and long term strategies to put clients on track to achieving their goals and have our clients commit to those strategies they feel will best meet their needs.
6. Together we reach a consensus on specific solutions under each strategy, which will ultimately involve the ongoing allocation of financial and human resources.
7. We then implement the agreed upon plan. Once a strategy is implemented, we will continue to regularly monitor and pro-actively rebalance if personal circumstances change or the investment environment shifts.
Our integrated and multi-disciplinary wealth management process addresses all aspects of managing, protecting and transferring wealth, including investments, insurance, taxes, estates, retirement, cash management, planned giving, trusts, and wills. We follow a structured approach to family wealth management, because we believe it's important to address the whole picture, and leave nothing to chance.
The Hutcheson Wealth Advisory Group believes that proper planning should take a holistic approach. Looking at the bigger picture ensures our clients peace of mind knowing that they are making the best use of all their assets.
In addressing these issues, we encourage the involvement of family members from each generation. When working with our Advisory Group your whole family benefits from our services.