Do These Issues Concern You?
As Canadians, most of us work very hard for our money.
Ideally, we would like to have the option to retire when we choose and at what age, whether it be age 55, 65, or older if we enjoy work.
- We pay our taxes (a lot of taxes)
- We try our best to maximize our RRSP contributions
- We save for our children's education
- We buy a home and pay off our mortgage
being said, depending on when you decide to retire, your retirement
could be as long as 25 to 30 years.
us will rely on our savings and investments to supplement our income
needs. Will you have enough?
- How will you fund your retirement?
- How will you pay for your fixed expenses?
- Will there be enough to enjoy the many activities you envision doing?
- Will you receive the maximum CPP and OAS benefit?
- Do you have a company pension?
- What impact will inflation have on your retirement?
- Will you need to take care of aging parents?
If any of these issues concern you and you would like to discuss your options, please feel free to contact me at Shiho Okuyama or call 416-359-4903.