At BMO Nesbitt Burns, we offer a number of managed portfolio solutions for clients. Access to world-class money managers, top-ranked research and a customized approach to investing are key reasons to consider a managed approach. Below is a brief overview of the options. If you would like further information, please call me to discuss how one of these could work for your investments.
As a managed investment portfolio, the BluePrint Program allows you to benefit from the research expertise of our top-ranked institutional equity research analysts. All portfolios in the BluePrint Program are individually managed and are customized to meet your needs. Every quarter you receive a comprehensive personalized Quarterly Review. A single quarterly or monthly fee covers all professional portfolio management services and transactions costs.
Meridian is a non-discretionary, fee-based brokerage program offering clients the benefits of advisor-based, full-service investing. This innovative program provides you with the benefits of an overall holistic approach to managing your entire wealth situation, the ability to hold almost any investment vehicle without paying additional costs or fees and regular portfolio monitoring and rebalancing. Clients pay an annual fee, instead of commissions on every transaction.
The Architect Program is the next evolution in unified managed accounts that allows you to achieve enhanced portfolio diversification within one account. The Architect Program combines all the advantages of separately managed solutions with the best of traditional investing within a single, coordinated account.
• The flexibility to invest in managed and non-managed investment vehicles – all within one account.
• Convenient approach –– one portfolio and one set of documents;
• Facilitation of tax management;
• Single annual fee (payable either quarterly or monthly as you so desire) and low investment minimums;
• Single, comprehensive reporting package;
• Access to a level of diversification previously available only in a complex investment structure using multiple accounts.