BMO Nesbitt Burns
887 3rd Avenue East, Suite 101
Owen Sound, ON
Plan for your Future
Do you have a clear picture of where you want to
be when you retire? Whether you see yourself retired in a warm climate,
playing golf every day or running a small consulting business, are you
sure your present plans will get you there?
Retiring in comfort
will require sophisticated analysis, advice and planning. Most of us
want to retire in comfort, yet few take the time to examine what it
really means and, more importantly what it will cost.
Asking the Right Questions
If you want to take control of your finances and
create the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of, then it’s essential that
you bring all the pieces of your financial picture together to create a
comprehensive plan of action.
- How much will I need when I retire?
- Do I have a written Financial Plan?
- Do I have an investment strategy?
- Is your current asset mix appropriate for today’s economic environment?
- Is your portfolio structured properly for your risk tolerance and timeframe for acheiving your objectives?
- Will it allow you to reach your investment goals?
you considered the changing tax laws, interest rates, currency
exchanges and world events that may impact your financial security?
- As a business owner have you put a succession plan in place?
- Do you have a current Will and Powers of Attorneys in place?
- How will you preserve your assets from unnecessary taxes?
- Have you thought about how you will pay for your child’s education?
Utilizing our sophisticated
planning software, I will assist clients to chart a course outlining the
steps required to achieve financial, retirement and other life planning
goals. For many that may also include Estate and Insurance Planning, or
other strategies depending on each client's own personal circumstances