What our clients have to say...
“Liz has been in charge of my portfolio for many years. She is not only committed to her job, but it is clear that she has a passion and a love for it. That passion makes her great at what she does.”
– L.E., Educator, 40+, November 2023
“We can't recommend Elizabeth and her team enough with BMO to manage our portfolio. She is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about helping us and her clients with our financial futures, even with the volatile markets the last few years. We are more than confident in Elizabeth and her team’s ability to manage our portfolio for our retirement!”
– K.G., Engineer, 40+, November 2023
“Our family have been Elizabeth's clients for more than 25 years. Over that time, our portfolio has been both up and down, but we have always felt it was in very good hands. Elizabeth and her growing team have been attentive and communicative in good times and the more challenging ones, never failing to keep us informed of current events and how they would affect us. The above-market performance of our portfolio is a testament to Elizabeth’s market savvy and professionalism. We would not hesitate to recommend The Petticrew Group to any family seeking safe hands for their financial future.
But don't take just our word for it. In October 2022, Elizabeth placed 3rd in all of Canada (and 2nd in Vancouver) in an independent ROB survey of Canada’s top wealth advisors. The criteria used to arrive at the ranking included AUM, but also client retention, industry experience, compliance records and internal nominations … all of which speak more to the person than the performance (which is also great).”
– J.J., Executive, 60+, January 2023
“Simply the best.”
– J.A., Occupational Therapist, 50+, December 2022
“As a client, Elizabeth has been outstanding at managing my family’s portfolio of investments. Before I enlisted her help, we experienced mediocre service and results. But, since then, we have enjoyed above average returns. Even during tough markets, we have confidence that we’re in great hands and we can sleep at night knowing someone with experience, knowledge, integrity and attention is watching over our accounts. I appreciate and recommend her service as a wealth manager.”
– L.P., Executive, 60+, August 2022
“Elizabeth and team have been responsible for managing and growing our portfolios for almost ten years. In that time, they have provided us with sound advice and education to help us balance our investments and continue on a strong path towards retirement and education for our young children. Her team is knowledgeable, approachable, and extremely successful in how they manage funds. We look forward to a continued relationship with the team as we continue to build towards retirement.”
– K.S., UX Designer, 40+, March 2022
"Thank you for your guidance and great work over the years! I really appreciate it and it will change my family’s fortune for years to come."
– S.P., BC Land Surveyor, 55+, April 2021
“Elizabeth and her team have managed our portfolio for 30 years and have achieved excellent results that far exceeded our expectations. Always professional and always there for us to answer any questions we have related to investing. Thanks to Elizabeth and her team for many years of being our advisor and friend.”
– J.C., Engineering Executive, 60+, March 2021
“Elizabeth has played an integral role in guiding and building my portfolio over the last 15 years. Since working with Elizabeth, she has not only met, but surpassed, all expectations and has proven to be extremely creative and skilled. Above all else, she has also proven to be trustworthy. Not only does she take a personal interest, but always gives solid strategies and advice. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a financial advisor.”
– L.B., Retail Director, 70+, March 2021
“In both a personal and professional context and over a 30-year period, I have dealt with no other investment advisor who marries superior investment returns with professional guidance and direction, to that of Elizabeth Petticrew. She has my full confidence, and I feel fortunate to be one of her happy clients.”
– P.B., Legal Partner, 50+, March 2021
“Elizabeth and team have managed my investments for 25 years with excellent results. Elizabeth is professional and personable, treating her clients like family. Her leadership speaks for itself – a solid team of highly skilled individuals that have worked closely with Liz for many years. I fully trust Elizabeth and cannot imagine a better person for the job!”
– A.M., Consultant, 50+, March 2021
“Liz and her team have managed my money for over 30 years. My investments have done exceptionally well and more importantly she has navigated, and got me through, many significant drops in the market. Liz is brilliant and very approachable - I wouldn't still be with her if she wasn't!”
– J.D., Judicial Justice, 60+, March 2021
“Elizabeth has managed an account for me for a long time and it has grown from something quite modest to a significant asset. She has always given me sage advice and I trust her implicitly- both in managing my account and in offering a financial world view which is spot on.”
– H.M., Architecture Firm Founder, 60+, March 2021 "I've had the pleasure of knowing Elizabeth dating back to her earlier professional career as a Marine Geophysicist. It was certainly evident at that time that she had a tremendous work ethic and a keen eye for detail. Having been a client with The Petticrew Group wealth management team for 25 years, I can see that these key attributes have transitioned well to the solid financial investment skills and ethics that Elizabeth and the team provide."
– M.C., Environmental Energy Executive, 60+, March 2021 "Elizabeth Petticrew has successfully managed my financial portfolio for many, many years. Because of Elizabeth and her great team, I retired in my late fifties. I am fortunate to be able to take two major vacations a year and live very comfortably. Elizabeth is a sound and careful investor, wisely investing within my risk tolerance. Elizabeth and her team are excellent stewards of my investments. I highly endorse The Petticrew Group."
– L.B., Retired Marketing Executive, 70+, March 2021 "Elizabeth and the wonderful team. I want to thank all of you for the wonderful service you have given me over the many years we have been together. You have allowed me peace of mind, which is the most important feeling, and have given me a means to enjoy some of the extra benefits of life. Again, a heartfelt thanks and we hope for many years to come."
– J.W., Retired Property Manager, 75+, January 2021 "Thank you again Team Elizabeth for a very healthy second quarter, still pulling rabbits out of the hat. Yay me. In much appreciation for working your magic."
– B.S., Retired Tourism Manager, 65+, July 2020 "Thank you very much for your time today. We always find our meetings informative, reassuring and uplifting. Also, thank you to you and your team for taking care of our investments so well. We can rest easy, knowing that they are in good hands. This email cannot really express our sincere appreciation for all that you have done for us over many years, but please know our heartfelt gratitude."
– Married Couple, 60+, June 2018
“Elizabeth came and spoke to my company in 1995 and managed to pry $50 a month from me to put towards an RRSP. Since then, her team have brilliantly managed my portfolio through much turmoil, including the economies of the last 20+ years and my move to the U.S. The best financial decision I ever made was working with Elizabeth.”
– D.J., Automotive Executive, 60+, September 2016
“Elizabeth has managed my father's money for a long time, and the resulting wealth that she has created has allowed him to continue living in his own home, with the assistance of private caregivers. She is now investing my retirement funds. Most recently, my eldest son has opened his own account with her (a recent UBC graduate whose education was funded by Elizabeth's great management of RESPs). Three generations of extremely happy clients who continue to marvel at her skill, expertise and resulting growth in our accounts.”
– K.J., 50+, November 2015
“Elizabeth has successfully managed my financial portfolio for many years. Because of Elizabeth and her great team, I was able to retire in my late fifties. I am fortunate to be able to take two major holidays a year and live very comfortably. Elizabeth is a sound and careful investor, wisely investing within clients' risk tolerance and is an excellent steward of my investments.”
– L.B., Retired, 70+, August 2015
"I can't tell you how nice it was to meet with such a no-nonsense and knowledgeable person. My dad's glowing recommendation of you is just icing on the cake. You made me feel very confident that you are looking out for my best interests, and I am relieved to know that you and your colleagues will be taking care of my investments."
– Chef, 30+, August 2015
“I have been a client of Elizabeth's for many years, and highly recommend her investment strategy. After the market downturn a few years ago, I was terrified, but Elizabeth and team managed to recover account values within a very short time period, and since then, have substantially increased values, outperforming most market indices.”
– L.P., Retired Consultant, 60+, May 2015
“I just wanted to say thank you for all your efforts in taking care of our financial affairs! I am in awe of the fantastic work that you do and am privileged to be a client!”
– Account manager, Benefits and Insurance, age 37, January 2015
"Next time someone tells me money doesn’t grow on trees, I’ll tell them, “I know, it grows at Nesbitt Burns in Vancouver.” Great work from the Elizabeth Petticrew Team! Thank you all."
– Retired, age 72, May 2015
"Just got my statement for 2016 and am delighted with the results considering economic market. So glad "Team Petticrew" is in my corner. I would not be in this position without you.
Thanks again, all the best to everyone who stresses on my behalf.
In much appreciation... I believe I speak for many of your clients that cannot always find the words...So much to be grateful for."
– Divorced, age 65, March 2017
“Just received my portfolio report for the first quarter of 2014. I'm suitably impressed… The results you achieve inspire awe at the brain power (and application of that knowledge) you have at hand… I know I pay for your services, but what you provide goes beyond that. And that is very much appreciated. Ergo, thank you from the bottom of my heart.”
– Retired, age 68, April 2014
"Just got my mid-year statement, AWESOME!! You are AMAZING. Thank you so, so much. Retirement is looking better everyday."
– Travel and tourism specialist, age 63, August 2014
“Just a quick note to say that I received my financial summary in the mail yesterday and wanted to touch base with each of you to say Thank You! I do follow the statements in detail every month and see the positive results and progression on my accounts. I am impressed with your service, professionalism, and investment knowledge – it is obvious you each have a passion for what you do.”
– Engineer, age 52, May 2014
"Just got the quarterly statement and enjoyed the good news and simply wanted to say thank you for the work you do on our behalf. I know it's not always all good news, but even when it isn't, the good news remains – you have our trust. Thanks for riding the roller coaster of radical volatility on our behalf!"
– Semi-retired software executive and pomelo enthusiast, age 60, November 2014
"The difference between a financial advisor and a financial advisor is: The excellent one can give extra lift-up to the portfolio, when world markets are high and when world markets are down, can cushion the fall of the portfolio. Keep up the good work Elizabeth Petticrew Team......................!!! Thank you."
– Retired tax preparer, age 79, May 2015
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed above are those of the named client author and are in no way representative of the views of all clients. Client testimonials do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding outcome of your investments.