BMO Nesbitt Burns
419 King Street West
|Knowing how tax rules affect your investments is essential to maximizing your after-tax return. To help you effectively manage your portfolio from a tax perspective, BMO Nesbitt Burns has prepared the Tax Tips for Investors brochure.
Listed below are the 10 tips included in the brochure. For a copy of the Tax Tips brochure that provides more detail, please contact me at 905-404-8970 or by email at email@example.com.
10 Tax Tips for Investors
1. Reduce Tax with Income Splitting
2. Make Your Portfolio Tax Efficient
3. Maximize Your Tax-deferred Savings with an RRSP
4. Maximize contributions to a Tax-free Savings Account ( TFSA )
5. Use Registered Education Savings Plans to Save for Education
6. Use Borrowed Funds to Invest
7. Apply to Have Income Tax Withholding Reduced
8. Reduce Tax for Your Estate
9. Consider U.S. Estate Tax Implications if You Own U.S. Investments
10. Year-end Tax Planning