Knowing how tax rules affect your investments is essential to maximizing your after-tax return.
To help you effectively manage your portfolio from a tax perspective, BMO Nesbitt Burns has prepared the Tax Tips for Investors brochure.
Listed below are the 10 tips included in the brochure. For a copy of the Tax Tips brochure that provides more detail, please contact me at 905-404-8970 or by email at email@example.com.
10 Tax Tips for Investors
- Reduce Tax with Income Splitting
- Make Your Portfolio Tax Efficient
- Maximize Your Tax-deferred Savings with an RRSP
- Maximize contributions to a Tax-free Savings Account ( TFSA )
- Use Registered Education Savings Plans to Save for Education
- Use Borrowed Funds to Invest
- Apply to Have Income Tax Withholding Reduced
- Reduce Tax for Your Estate
- Consider U.S. Estate Tax Implications if You Own U.S. Investments
- Year-end Tax Planning