Strenghening your relationship with your Investment Advisor
No commission charges:
- You will receive the benefit of our time-tested expertise, recommendations and guidance without having to worry about charges
No Potential conflict of interest:
- You can rest assure that you and your Investment Advisor are on the same side of the table when it comes to your investments. Decisions are based on advice, rather than on the cost of implementation.
Access to research resources:
- with the BMO Nesbitt Burns Meridian Program, you can access real time quotes on listed securities and BMO Nesbitt Burns Top ranked Canadian Equity research*
-Meridian gives you upfront knowledge of the costs of working with your advisor, allowing you to consistently predict costs associated with your account.
- Consolidation: saving you money through a lower fee.
Improved Tax Efficiency:
- Fees for non-registered accounts are potentially tax deductible against income
* Brendan Wood International Survey. Institutional Equity Research, Sales and Trading Performance in Canada, 2010 Report.