1. Clarifying Your Goals
We will begin exploring your goals, needs and visions through open conversations.
- What is important to you? Is it your family? Your retirement? Your legacy?
- Identify your life goals, issues and concerns
This first step helps clarify and provide a clear understanding of where you are today, and more importantly, your vision for the future.
2. Analyzing Needs/Defining Your Vision
This step involves gathering fundamental financial information to conduct a financial analysis. Through this analysis we will:
- Review your goals and current financial position
- Identify and explain opportunities and issues
- Assess and explain any gaps
- Re-confirm and prioritize your goals and visions
After reviewing your current financial position, exploring possible opportunities and addressing any gaps, you will be in a position to consider the solutions that will help you meet your goals.