Our Core Beliefs
We have built a distinct practice where we think and act like owners
- Like many of our clients who have built and own private companies, our client base was not purchased or given to us. We have grown our practice the old fashioned way – organically. We believe teams who think and act like owners make better decisions for their clients. We value every relationship and believe this long term thinking will enhance the wealth of our clients.
We endeavor to keep it simple
- The investment industry is expansive and unnecessarily complex. We strive to keep our recommendations and interactions with our clients as simple as we can.
We communicate with our clients regularly and honestly
- Informed investors make better decisions. We are constantly in touch with our clients to ensure important deadlines are not missed. Highly responsive service is paramount, especially when you've entrusted us with your investments.
We put our clients first in all decisions
- We are guided by complete independence and objectivity. Our fee-for-service program ensures that we accept no ‘soft dollars’. For this reason, we, unlike financial institutions and other financial advisors, are able to provide sound advice without influence from third parties.
Investment results should be clear and transparent
- We communicate your investment results regularly. This allows our clients to easily track their bottom line returns, ensuring their objectives are being met. It also helps make better and more informed decisions.
We partner with investment firms that are run and managed by investment professionals
- This should not seem like a novel concept; but when sourcing a better option or expertise that out firm cannot offer, we partner with investment professionals. We don't partner with sales and marketing led firms that don't have their priorities straight.
Investing is only one component of your overall picture
- Sound investment advice is enhanced when comprehensive wealth planning has taken place. Our team includes a wealth advisor, financial planner, and an estate strategist. To round out our team we also retain a network of lawyers, accountants and consultants to ensure our clients receive the best holistic guidance.
We will not be all things to all people
- We work with a select group of clients. Our smaller client base allows us to develop meaningful relationships and customized advice.