Values and Philosophy
Our mission is to help families attain and retain control of their financial picture so that they may achieve their dreams and goals.
- Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is around.
- Transparency: Rooted in a constant channel of communication, our relationship with clients is strengthened by our commitment to being honest.
- Family: When you become a client, you are joining The Marianchuk Advisory Group family and as such, will be treated like family.
- We believe that the behaviour of the individual is the major determinant of lifetime investor returns. To that end, we coach our clients to focus on the things that matter and that are within their control (e.g. setting and defining goals, budgeting, asset allocation, etc.).
- We believe that investing should be done with strategy and purpose, encompassing the client's values. This is accomplished by ensuring that every client has a wealth plan that serves as a financial roadmap to achieving agreed-upon goals.
- We believe that the best tailored investment portfolios are constructed through an independent lens, by an advisor that can choose from the full universe of investment options.