210 Front Street
BMO Bank of Montreal
115 Main Street
Some People are Better Connected than Others
Connect to the best information, knowledge and expertise in the investment industry.
BMO Nesbitt Burns Gateway® gives you online access to your portfolio information 24 hours a day, and the country’s top ranked* research online – whenever and wherever you want it. You can now add the Gateway app to your mobile device.
Call us today to find out more about the advantages of Gateway, our online client information centre.
- View your holdings in detail in each of your individual accounts or in one consolidated view
- View Performance Summary reports such as: Previous Year's Performance Percentage; Average Annual Compound Rate of Return; Monthly/Quarterly and Year-to-date Performance as well as Benchmark Comparison
- Sign up for e-documents to receive your monthly statements and trade confirmation through Gateway. Starting in 2018, clients will also be able to access online tax documents, realized gain/loss and foreign securities reports.
- Check past and current transactions
- Download your holdings and transaction history information into applications such as Microsoft Excel
- View tax-adjusted average cost and unrealized gain/loss information
- Establish and monitor virtual portfolios
- Access prices on quotable securities and obtain customized charts on securities and indices
- See the latest news on companies in your portfolios access prices on quotable securities
- View a customizable summary of the US and Canadian values of your accounts on the Gateway Home screen
- Personalize the naming of your accounts for immediate recognition and define the order in which you view them
- Directly link to their Investment Advisor's personal website and e-mail address: access BMO Nesbitt Burns' top-ranked¹ equity research², webcasts, and proprietary mutual fund research, as well as independent third party equity research.