Certified Financial Planner, Financial Planners Standards Council
Bachelor of Business Administration, Acadia University, Wolfville, NS, Canada
Retirement Income Planning
Customized Investment Portfolio Construction
My 15 years of experience advising clients on their personal financial situation along with my CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® designation give me the knowledge required to help clients face the economic challenges of today.
I believe my role is to be your partner and trusted advisor. My commitment is to be available and accessible to you when you need me. In addition to delivering outstanding performance for my client's investment portfolios, I commit to the following service objectives:
- All phone calls returned same day.
- Bi-Annual telephone calls.
- Review of plan annually as a minimum.
- Review of plan at any material life change.
- Proactive phone calls during significant market events.