David Tremblett, CFP®, TEP
Vice President, Personal Trust
Tel: (416) 359-5245
David brings over 20 years of experience in the Trust and Financial Planning Industry as a Trust and Estate Planner. David has worked extensively with our clients in the area of Estate, Will and Trust Planning.
He has earned his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® designation and is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
David is committed to providing expert estate planning and advice to our clients, bringing the full power of BMO Trust Co to our clients and their families including corporate executorships, acting as agents for trustee, and helping with various facets of estate planning and administration, including:
- Securing all of the deceased assets
- Probating the will (a court process that validates the will)
- Ensuing all outstanding bills and liabilities are paid
- Claiming entitlements such as life insurance and survivor benefits
- Distributing assets to beneficiaries
- Preparing and filing of the Deceased Final Terminal T1 Tax Return