BMO Nesbitt Burns
255 Queens Ave.
It is said that our beliefs form the basis for our actions (i.e. what we do).
There are 5 beliefs that form the basis for my approach:
- I believe that an exceptional investor advisor is invaluable in that they will help their clients "actually” achieve their goals, "and” help them to enjoy the process better than they otherwise could.
- I believe that it is a tremendous challenge and ongoing concern for the vast majority of people to understand and be comfortable with the true potential of their current investment strategy. I feel that I can truly help people live a more balanced life through our strategy and our educative approach.
- I believe that a successful investor focuses on risk adjusted returns.
- I believe that above average risk adjusted returns are earned by those who have the ability to think and act differently from the crowd.
- I believe that it is by focusing on my client’s success first and foremost, that I am successful.