BMO Nesbitt Burns
1 First Canadian Place
40th Floor , P.O. Box 150
What makes us different?
|There are 3 major ways we differentiate ourselves:
- The firm – BMO Nesbitt Burns
- Our team – The Charlton Group
- Our core values
BMO Nesbitt Burns – is a core part of the success of BMO, Canada’s oldest bank, founded in 1817.
- Investment and reinvestment. Especially in technology – helps us be very efficient when serving our clients.
- Industry leading equity research – helps us find great ideas.
- Producing manager’s model - our firm is advisor driven with management here to support us.
- Excellent training and professional development – keeps us up to date with regards to product knowledge and industry trends.
- Effective "High Net Worth” platforms – great products and programs for our clients to take advantage of.
The Charlton Group
- Excellent client service model– By phone, email or fax we are able to communicate efficiently and serve your needs.
- Unique client assessment technique – this is our Individuality Assessment that we use to better understand you.
- Disciplined investment strategy creation process – this is key to being effective (Simple, Adaptable, Flexible & Efficient).
- We excel in idea generation – we use several different disciplines (fundamental, quantitative, relative strength and technical analysis etc.) along with the help from BMO to generate a plethora of ideas.
- Hard work