BMO Nesbitt Burns
475 2nd Ave South, 3rd Floor
Working with us
Achieving your financial goals doesn't just happen; it takes careful planning and execution. To attain your goals, you must know:
We have the knowledge and expertise to guide you through the financial planning process. We will work with you to develop a comprehensive assessment of your financial situation and will help you determine if your current strategy is sound or needs modification. Also, we will identify what steps can be taken to help ensure you reach your current and future financial goals and objectives.
- Where you are today
- Where you want to be in the future
- How you are going to get there
- What you are prepared to do to make this possible
Our selection of specific investment solutions takes into account your objectives, risk tolerance, time horizon, and required return. Whether you are a growth investor, or are looking for safety of principal and income generation, we can tailor a portfolio for you that is well diversified, cost effective, and tax efficient.
Our approach is different. Because our clients are different.
What is most important to you? We will tailor a solution specifically for you, to maximize opportunities and mitigate potential challenges down the road. We apply disciplined, holistic, transparent and independent guidance, maintaining open and regular collaborative lines of communication, listening to you, and keeping you informed.
The Guillou Wealth Advisory Group and their specialized team of experts are here to understand your life priorities and deliver on our commitment to:
- Assess your financial goals and level of risk tolerance
- Develop a strategic and effective in-depth plan based on your current financial picture
- Put your customized investment plan into action, monitoring its progress over both the short and long term, with a responsibility to keep you informed based on your needs
- Meet at your desired frequency to review your portfolio, re-evaluate and re-balance where necessary to achieve meaningful performance