Our role as your advisor is not simply to invest on your behalf. Our partnership with you involves a complete wealth management approach.
Some of the key topics we anticipate and evaluate for your profile:
- Financial planning
- Retirement and estate planning
- Tax efficient investing
- Risk management and tax avoidance via insurance
- Business succession considerations
Keller Advisory Group Client Solutions Framework
Core to what we do, this framework serves as a guide to our path in dealing with you. Its elements are used repeatedly over the course of our partnership to put you in the best possible position for success.
Open dialogue is key to our relationship. Listening and asking questions about you will help in determining how I can add value. Your investment portfolio is a key component of the equation, but there are many other important issues to explore:
- Your complete asset and liability picture
- Your wants, needs, and fears
- Your prior experiences with money and how they have shaped your assumptions
- Your level of knowedge with investments
- Establishing your comfort level with risk as it relates to meeting porfolio return expectatons.
Being able to prioritize action items is something that we will jointly determine.
After performing thorough due diligence on all of the relevant options, we will present a realistic set of recommendations. Points of discussion at this stage involve:
- Talking through tradeoffs/impacts
- Aligning expectations
- Cost transparency
Putting in place the best solution involves your complete understanding of the product or service and buy-in of its value in your overall situation. Often, we will leverage other experts in the BMO Financial Group as part of the process.
Implement The Optimal Solution
Ongoing evaluation of the plan will take place with a view to adjust course if deemed necessary, in consultation with you.
Progress Review and Refinement