Investment Advisor, Financial Planner
BMO Nesbitt Burns
255 Queens Ave.
|Strengthening your relationship with your Investment Advisor
- You will receive the benefit of our time-tested expertise, recommendations and guidance without having to worry about commission charges.
No potential conflict of interest
- You can rest assure that you and your Investment Advisor are on the same side of the table when it comes to your investments. Decisions are based on advice, rather than on the cost of implementation.
- Confidence – from knowing your trusted advisor is overseeing all of your assets.
Keeping you well connected
Access to your investments
- You have unlimited access to BMO Nesbitt Burns Gateway® (Gateway), our leading-edge online client information centre. Through Gateway, the investment world is at your fingertips. You can access your account information, check prices for securities held in your account or access a wealth of research resources. All the information included in your regular monthly statements is updated daily and available on your screen.
Access to research resources
- With the BMO Nesbitt Burns Meridian Program®, you can access real-time quotes on listed securities, BMO Nesbitt Burns Canadian Equity, proprietary mutual fund research, as well as third party U.S. and Global research.
- All these features and more are now available to you for a comprehensive annual fee based on assets under management.
- Meridian gives you upfront knowledge of the costs of working with your Advisor, allowing you to consistently predict costs associated with your account. Consolidation–saving you money through a lower fee.
Ability to link unlimited number of accounts for calculating fee
- For billing purposes, several accounts may be linked to the main account for greater economies but one account must contain at least $100,000
- Fees for non-registered accounts are potentially deductible against income.