Investment Advisor & Financial Planner
Toll Free: 800-387-9314
50 Burnhamthorpe Road West
Do I need a Financial Planner?
It's a simple question .... the answer can be more difficult.
Financial planning means different things to different people. It includes advice and planning of your Investments, Taxes, Retirement, Insurance & Estate, and Budgeting. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who call themselves financial planners, but who don't have the skills, knowledge or experience to truly help you. How do you find someone who can? Look for the CFP designation!
But do I need a Financial Planner? That depends. Review these statements, and you'll have a better idea.
If you can't confidently agree with these questions, then we should talk. With over 19 years of financial industry experience, and the resources of Bank of Montreal and BMO Nesbitt Burns, I'm confident I can help you achieve your financial goals.
- I understand the tax implications of my decisions. I pay a lot of tax.
- I sleep well at night knowing my money is working as hard as I am.
- Insurance? Yeah, I understand it - sort of.
- How hard can it be? I've got the time and skills to put my own financial plan together.
- I have money saved for what I know and don't know will happen.
- I know there is a difference between good debt and bad debt.
- I know what my financial legacy will - or must be.
- Retirement? Absolutely. Just don't ask me when or how.
- I know the precise value of what I own.