Planning Your Investment – Designed specifically for you
Here's what I will do for you:
- Take the time to know you and your situation
- Help you build an investment plan that is right for your goals and your life
- Provide you with the key elements of a solid investment plan
- Help you achieve that balance with a comprehensive financial plan
You'll thereby gain the confidence that comes from knowing you have a comprehensive financial plan designed specifically for you.
is a very dedicated , honest, reliable and professional financial
advisor. She is a good listener and attentive to every detail of each
situation involved in the investment process. I am very impresssed with
the follow up she does even after papers have been signed.Good job ,
Angela! Please keep it up! I strongly recommend Angela as a financial
My Investment Planning Process
- Net Worth Statement – The process begins with your Net Worth Statement, a snapshot of your current financial situation.
- Questionnaire and Goal – Detailed questionnaire and a thorough discussion of your short, medium and long term goals.
- Wealth Management Plan – The roadmap of how to get from your current financial situation to attaining your future lifestyle goals.
- Investment Area Analyses – To help achieve your financial goals, we will evaluate 5 key areas of the financial spectrum;
A- Insurance Planning –
I will work with you to help you choose the right type and amount of
insurance using objective calculations while working with our Estate and
B- Education –
We will identify whether or not you have put the necessary funds in
place to provide for your children's education and how to optimize
C- Estate Planning –
It is essential to work with an Estate Lawyer to draft your ill and
powers of attorney for health and property to ensure your final wishes
are carried out in the most tax efficient manner.
D- Retirement Planning –
Using NaviPlan, a customized software, I can demonstrate the effects of
inflation on taxes on your retirement income and determine how much
money your will need to support your desired retirement lifestyle.
E- Tax Planning –
Working closely with your accountant , we will ensure your investment portfolios are constructed in a tax efficient manner.
Cycle of Investment Planning
1- Understanding Your Needs
- Portfolio construction begin based upon your risk tolerance and
return objectives. Includes consultations with your accountant to ensure
tax smart security selection.
2- Building Your Portfolio
– Drafting an investment policy statement, determination of asset mix
for registered and non register investments, security selection and
3- Finalizing Your Paperwork
– Consultation with Estate Lawyer to ensure properly drafted wills and power of attorney for health and property.
4- Reviewing Your Investment
– Quarterly Contact and an annual meeting to review, rebalance and make adjustments to wealth management plan as required.
If you are not happy with your current investment portfolio or financial situation, contact me today
to get your investment planning