BMO Nesbitt Burns
525 8th Avenue SW
What We Do
|We provide our clients with sound financial and investment advice
We realize that each client has a unique set of needs and goals, and therefore, no two clients are the same. With this in mind, our goal is to learn as much about a client as we can before we make any investment decisions. Risk tolerance, time frame, and investment/retirement goals all play a vital role in developing the appropriate asset mix within a client’s portfolio. Once we have uncovered this critical information, we can implement the appropriate investment strategy.
- At what age can I afford to retire?
- How much do we need to save to reach our retirement goals?
- How much will I have to live off each year during retirement?
- Do I need to sell my house to fund my retirement?
- What is the best way to manage my Estate?
- How can I make my portfolio as tax efficient as possible?
- Should I buy insurance? How much? What kind?
- Should I save and invest my money or pay off my mortgage/debts?
- What is the appropriate asset mix for me?
- What are my investment needs? Growth? Income?
- What is my Risk Tolerance?
- Should I invest only within Canada?