BMO Nesbitt Burns
979 Bank Street, 6th Floor
Family Wealth Services
Every family needs a sense of purpose, and we help to steer it.
To preserve and grow your wealth, we partner with families like yours to identify and establish effective governance structures and best practices – from developing mission statements and committees to educating the next generation. The result is enhanced family unity, and assurance that your values, skills and insights will carry forward.
Stewardship and informed guidance:
- Establish family members’ roles and responsibilities
- Plan and facilitate family meetings (charitable education programs, philanthropic mission statements, succession and legacy planning, family learning, etc.)
- Create and implement a family governance process to execute decisions
- Assist in forming family councils, constitutions and committees
- Develop your household’s intellectual, social and human capital
- Deliver workshops, seminars and guest speaker series (e.g., on topics such as legacy planning, financial fluency, negotiation and conflict resolution)