I am committed to building a solid, lasting relationship with clients by acting with integrity, professionalism, service excellence, and a genuine ongoing concern for your financial well-being.
- Client relationships start with the development of a personal investment plan taking into account your risk tolerance, time horizon, income requirements, tax situation, and unique circumstances. As part of this plan, we cover the investment, insurance, tax and estate planning aspects that are applicable to specific situations.
- I act with integrity and professionalism. I respect the confidential nature of the information I have been entrusted with. I maintain a thorough understanding of capital market and clearly articulate the potential risks and rewards of investment recommendations being mindful of their suitability with your investment goals and plans. I regularly review your accounts for opportunities to improve the portfolio arising from changing economic or market conditions.
- I make myself as accessible as possible by promptly returning phone calls. I follow up on administrative requests on a timely basis, keeping you informed as to the status of your request. I will assist you by coordinating the efforts of all professionals (tax accountants, estate lawyers, etc.) that are involved in your financial well being.
- I believe that my best client is one who is well informed. As a result, I have a strong commitment to keeping you informed of issues impacting your financial well being. This includes access to a wide range of educational investment publications as well as Nesbitt Burns top ranked investment research. You will be contacted on a regularly scheduled basis throughout the year to be kept informed of the progress of your portfolio.
- I provide clear and accurate reporting, including comprehensive statements, consolidated portfolio reports (if applicable), and detailed information to assist with income tax reporting.
- I recommend an annual face to face meetings to review any changes to your circumstances, review progress towards achieving financial goals, and evaluate performance relative to appropriate benchmarks. We will also discuss recommendations for portfolio rebalancing and/or manager changes.
H. Peter Quitzau, Portfolio Manager