Our approach with clients is consultative in nature and begins with listening to and understanding their needs. Before we can make any recommendations or suggestions, we need a clear picture of their vision and objectives for the future, and the level of commitment they have to these goals.
- We start by working with our clients to identify things that weigh on their minds and determine their vision for the future.
- Our clients then prioritize their needs (short and long term) as they see them and together we document the resources they currently have at their disposal.
- We work with our clients to help them define their vision as they see it with respect to what they are trying to achieve in their personal and financial lives.
- We will then present concepts to assist clients in understanding how together, we can bridge the gap between where they are now and where they would like to be.
- We develop short-and long-term strategies to put clients on track to achieving their goals and have our clients commit to those strategies that they feel will best meet their needs.
- Together we reach a consensus on specific solutions under each strategy, which will ultimately involve the ongoing allocation of financial and human resources.
- We then implement the agreed upon plan. Once a strategy is implemented, we will continue to regularly monitor the entire plan and evaluate progress to ensure that our clients are on target to meeting their individual goals.