BMO Nesbitt Burns
1 First Canadian Place
39th Floor, P.O. Box 150
Our approach with clients is consultative in nature and begins with listening to and understanding their needs. Before we can make any recommendations or suggestions, we need a clear picture of their vision and objectives for the future, and the level of commitment they have to these goals.
- We start by working with our clients to identify things that weigh on their minds and determine their vision for the future.
- Our clients then prioritize their needs (short and long term) as they see them and together we document the resources they currently have at their disposal.
- We work with our clients to help them define their vision as they see it with respect to what they are trying to achieve in their personal and financial lives.
- We will then present concepts to assist clients in understanding how together, we can bridge the gap between where they are now and where they would like to be.
- We develop short-and long-term strategies to put clients on track to achieving their goals and have our clients commit to those strategies that they feel will best meet their needs.
- Together we reach a consensus on specific solutions under each strategy, which will ultimately involve the ongoing allocation of financial and human resources.
- We then implement the agreed upon plan. Once a strategy is implemented, we will continue to regularly monitor the entire plan and evaluate progress to ensure that our clients are on target to meeting their individual goals.