BMO Nesbitt Burns
1 First Canadian Place
39th Floor, P.O. Box 150
The BMO Private Wealth Architect Program
- This program combines the advantages of a separately managed account with the best of traditional investments accounts.
- You hold one master account with managed and non-managed components we call sleeves.
- You pay one competitive, transparent, fee, calculated as a percentage of your assets under management.
- For tax purposes, you can identify the managed component of the account at year-end to generate tax losses to offset through tax loss harvesting.
- Your consolidated client statement shows your overall portfolio performance, as well as the performance for each individual sleeve.
- It offers simplicity – you have one account, one fee, one set of documents, one statement.
- This is a customized investment solution.
- You achieve better diversification – multiple investment products provide the ability to create a strategically diversified portfolio.
- Our fees may be tax-deductible for non-registered accounts. Ask your tax advisor.
BMO Private Wealth wants to ensure that you’re connected to the best information, knowledge and expertise available. That’s why the firm developed BMO Private Wealth Gateway®, an online client information centre that provides instant access to a wealth of information about your account from any location, 24 hours a day.