| BMO Nesbitt Burns Architect Program®
Unified Investment Account (UIA), the Architect Program brings together
the best of separately managed accounts with the best of traditional
investment accounts by providing you with unique opportunity to hold
managed and non-managed investments within a single account.
to provide you with the opportunity to enhance your return potential
while seeking to limit the volatility of returns, the Architect Program
provides you with enormous benefits:
- An individualized strategic asset mix;
expertise in portfolio management that incorporates risk management
principles by including the potential for diversification by investment
vehicles, managers and styles;
- Ongoing portfolio oversight, and;
- Active coordination of the underlying investment vehicles for systematic portfolio rebalancing, and intelligent cash management.
BMO Nesbitt Burns BluePrint Program®
BMO Nesbitt Burns BluePrint Program offers you the opportunity to
participate in one or more of seven model portfolios, each actively
managed based on the recommendations of the top-ranked BMO Nesbitt Burns
Beyond research, the benefits of the Blueprint Program include:
- the counsel of an Investment Advisor;
- portfolio management services,
- all inclusive fee* covers custody, administrative and trading costs
- personalized tax-planning & improved tax-efficiency.
- comprehensive Valuation and Performance Measurement Reports issued every three months.
*Fees for non-registered accounts may be tax deductible against income.
We can help you determine which model portfolio or combination of portfolios will best meet your objectives.
BMO Nesbitt Burns Meridian Program®
BMO Nesbitt Burns Meridian Program® (Meridian Program) is a
non-discretionary fee based advisory program that offers you the
benefits of advisor-based, full-service investing for one all-inclusive
The benefits of the Meridian Program include:
- No commission charges
- No potential conflict of interest Decisions are based on advice, rather than on the cost of implementation.
- Access to your investments You have unlimited access to BMO Nesbitt Burns Gateway® (Gateway), our
leading-edge online client information centre. You can access your
account information, check prices for securities held in your account or
access a wealth of research. All the information included in your
regular monthly statements is updated daily and available on your
- All-inclusive fee Meridian gives you
upfront knowledge of all costs of working with your Investment Advisor,
allowing you to consistently predict costs associated with your account.
The all-inclusive annual fee covers the following:
- RRSP fees
Improved tax-efficiency Fees for non-registered accounts may be tax deductible against income.*
The Guided Portfolio process - a simple process designed to provide a disciplined approach to managing your equity portfolio.
way, we are always available for assistance – from helping you to
establish a personal investment strategy to providing you with
recommendations and feedback on your own ideas.
"Nesbitt Burns Architect”, "Nesbitt Burns BluePrint” and "Nesbitt Burns
Meridian” are registered trade-marks of BMO Nesbitt Burns Corporation
Limited, used under licence. BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc. and BMO Nesbitt
Burns Ltée are indirect subsidiaries of Bank of Montreal.
* Brendan Wood International Survey. Institutional Equity Research, Sales and Trading Performance in Canada, 2009 Report.
comments included in the publication are not intended to be a
definitive analysis of tax law: The comments contained herein are
general in nature and professional advice regarding an individual’s
particular tax position should be obtained in respect of any person’s