Working With Us
We consider it a privilege to work together with our clients.
We are firmly committed to:
We grasp the issues:
- building lasting relationships
- service excellence including prompt return of phone calls and follow up on administrative issues
- offering the very best opportunities to clients to build and preserve their wealth
- professional development
We have broad knowledge of key issues including:
- minimizing taxes
- saving for retirement
- funding education for children and grandchildren
We have access to:
- transitioning wealth to the next generation, in a tax-effective manner
- protecting current and desired future lifestyle
- business succession planning
- cross-border planning
- a wealth of educational materials for our clients
- the #1 ranked equity research in the industry *
- a diverse group of professional resources, both internal and external
1The comments included in the publication are not intended to be a definitive analysis of tax law: The comments contained herein are general in nature and professional advice regarding an individual’s particular tax position should be obtained in respect of any person’s specific circumstances.
* Brendan Wood International Survey. Institutional Equity Research, Sales and Trading Performance in Canada, 2009 Report.