Step 1: Data Collection
Our personal information gathering and analysis process illustrated above allows us to design a retirement plan that integrates all the elements of wealth management applicable to your situation and to identify alternative strategies (tax , inheritance) that could enable us to optimize your returns.
The basis for our portfolio recommendations, tax minimization strategy and estate transfer involves a thorough review of your personal situation.
• Assets (financial and fixed assets)
• Liabilities (mortgages and personal loans / businesses)
• Saving capacity
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Effective tax rate
Step 2: Defining your goals
Once you have defined your objectives, we can quantify them and make them specific financial goals.
Our customers' most common objectives are:
• Children's education
• Financial support for parents and friends
• Charitable works
Step 3: Review your personal characteristics
• Your ambitions and needs
• Your knowledge and investment experience
• Your family and work situation
• Your legal and tax circumstances
• Your desire to participate in the process of managing your portfolios
Step 4: The solution
The data collected will allow us to submit a plan that will combine your financial objectives with your personal circumstances. If an aspect of the plan appears incomplete or if you believe it does not reflect your circumstances, we return to the drawing board and work until you are satisfied with the situation presented.