BMO Nesbitt Burns
1 First Canadian Place
40th Floor , P.O. Box 150
I work to the following core beliefs which have been articulated and strengthened through our experience in helping clients meet their unique financial needs.
- I believe in the uniqueness of every client and of their financial situation.
- I believe that capital preservation is paramount.
- I believe that discipline outweighs chance.
- I believe that investing is simple, but it is complicated by the emotions of fear and greed.
- I believe in learning from the experience of others, and the experience of time to guide our clients.
- I believe that the financial world has become more complex, and that this increases the need and value of advice.
- I believe that financial peace of mind is just as important as investment returns.
- I believe that with focus and financial discipline everyone can afford retirement.
One person with a belief is equal to ninety-nine who have only interests. - John Stuart Mill