Thank you for visiting our web site. We chose to have a presence on the web to be able to communicate quickly and effectively with our clients, and to give prospective clients a way to find out more about us before meeting face-to-face. Please take the time to visit the various sections of this web site. The contents will give you a better idea of our approach to investing and how we put client accounts together for our clients.
The Contact section gives our telephone numbers, as well as the information required to reach us by email.
Finally, we have included a Links section as a value-added service to our clients – these links will take you to other web sites that we think would be of interest or use to you in helping you understand the principles of investing and the workings of financial markets.
We have the expertise and all of the necessary resources at our disposal to help you reach your investment objectives.
We provide each one of our clients with a personalized approach and an investment account that is custom-built to ensure the best fit with their individual needs.
Our mission statement is simple, but powerful: we bring all of the expertise, tools, products and services required to bear in order to manage the world's most important investment... yours!
- Registered Plans
- Stocks / Mutual Funds / GIC's
- Fixed Income Investing / Bonds
- Insurance Solutions
- Managed Accounts
- Financial and Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Minimization
- Business Transition Planning
- Corporate Business Solutions
- Individual Pension Plans
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Disability Insurance, Long Term Care
- Charitable Giving and Philanthropy
- Mark's Team:
Lindita Sulemanovski, Sales Assistant, with over 10 years financial experience, handles documentation and assists Mark with his accounts.
Ted Phillips, Estate and Insurance Advisor, assists with creating the necessary estate planning techniques to preserve your wealth.
BMO Nesbitt Burns Financial Services Inc.
- Personal Financial Planning (PFP), Cdn. Securities Institute
- Canadian Securiites Coursce (CSC), Cdn. Securities Institute
- Wealth Management Essentials (WME), Cdn. Securities Institute
- Investment Funds in Canada (IFC), Cdn. Securities Institute
- Financial Management Advisor (FMA), Cdn. Securities Institute
- Fellows of CSI (FCSI), Cdn. Securities Institute
- Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA), Cdn. Academy of Senior Advisors
- Wealth Management Techniques (WMT), Cdn. Securities Institute
- Conducts & Practices (CPH), Cdn. Securities Institute
- Cdn. Insurance Course (LLQP), Cdn. Securities Institute
- Minimum account size $100,000